Thursday, April 30, 2015

I love spring

My son found ants. He suggested that
he would take some to be his sleep buddies.
I don't think so! 
Our kids love to be outside now when it is warmer. I enjoy watching when they explore the nature. My daughter plans to catch a squirrel, so that she could have a pet. My son hunts ants to have some new sleep buddies. They can again bike and jump in a trampoline. They go digging to a ditch that is running on the back of our yard. They simply enjoy it all and so do I. I could spend hours and hours gardening. It offers me a flow experience that makes me to forget all my worries and fills my heart with joy.

The Finns wake up every spring. We come out from our houses like bears out of their caves. We may have not seen our neighbors for months and now we have change to chat again. (Or if we have seen them, we have hardly talked to them, because it has been too cold to stand outside chatting.) We are transformed into more talkative and cheerful nation. 

 I love spring! 
Looking forward to the summer when we get to go swimming... 

No comments:

Post a Comment